In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is indeed a path breaking technology that has enabled couples to become parents.
IVF provides an opportunity to couples who are trying to conceive for long time without success.
The main reasons for fertility tourism are legal prohibitions or regulations of the sought procedure in the home country, the non-availability of a procedure in the home country, as well as lower costs in the destination country.
India has also emerged as the leading destination for IVF and Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) due to several reasons:
- There are more than 3000 reputed fertility clinics here.
- Easy availability of egg donors and surrogates.
- A vast choice of donors from all ethnic backgrounds
- Well-equipped clinics where you are cared for in an environment of relaxation that increases success rates.
- Medical expertise and state-of-the-art technology which is regarded as one of the best in the world.
Today, intended parents can also browse through the database of egg and sperm donors at the Fertility Clinics and opt for the one whose ethnicity and background match theirs.
Confidentiality of the Donors is always maintained.